Are you interested in joining a team of professionals that are committed to providing the best possible client care in Geauga County, Ohio? Ravenwood Health is hiring full-time and part-time clinicians and administrators for office-, school- and community-based opportunities.
As part of our team, you will confidently be aligned with
- The largest non-profit mental health and addiction services provider in Geauga County.
- The leading behavioral health resource for youth, adults and families.
- A collaborative network of progressive health and human services organizations.
- Receiving a generous vacation and competitive medical and retirement benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and continuing education.
Ravenwood Health opened its doors in 1966 and has grown exponentially, seeing over 4,000 unique clients annually throughout the community, and beyond. Most individuals know of someone in their lives that would benefit from our personalized treatment support.
Please consider joining our team of counselors, psychiatrists, administrative, support, and billing staff, as advocates for mental health and addiction programs available to our community, regardless of ability to pay.
To inquire, please call 440.285.3568
You can also download an employment application below. Complete and submit to our Human Resources team:
12557 Ravenwood Drive
Chardon, OH 44024